If you continue to buy gold, you need to study the risks you should avoid before you start spending your precious money. I have made a list of 8 great gold investment ideas for new investors who are interested in getting good value for their money.
1) Compare different gold standard products. Gold minted in government currency in Australia or the United States has a higher premium than gold rounds. Gold coins are not legal tender and are not considered coins. It’s cheaper to buy.
2) Do not buy gold coins unless you are a gold collector. These coins usually have a premium that is higher than the selling price. Remember that you are investing in gold and that you want the most gold for your money.
3) This is important advice for investors.
Many new investors are excited to buy gold and simply increase where they first see it online. Do a thorough investigation before handing over the money. It can be a huge loss if it falls into the hands of a malicious person.
4) Keep away from gold.
This is actually the term used to describe gold ETFs (also known as exchange traded funds). The biggest problem is that you don’t physically own the gold you’re investing in. 5) Choose to buy gold and coins. Gold is produced in large quantities. Gold sticks are 99.9% pure and come out as government money, gold, sticks, or coins.
6) Avoid gold futures traded as COMEX (Commodity Exchange). Visit:- http://ccsao13.com/
These are futures contracts that buy 100 grams of silver per contract. If a future date comes and the gold price soars, you can make a profit.
7) Buy gold coins of various denominations. Gold coins can be purchased for ½ ounce, ¼ ounce, and 1/10 ounce. It is very important to note that small coins have a higher premium just because it took more energy and time to hit!
8) Emphasize diversifying your physical property. As with investment portfolios, you need to buy different types of gold. Don’t put all your money into the American Gold Eagle. This is good because you don’t know which coin will get a higher premium if you were trying to sell.
This is not a complete list of gold investing tips, but it will definitely help if you want to resume investing in gold.